Atlanta's EFT Tapping Community
Connection ~ Education ~ Practice ~ Support
Meetings are open to one and all, whether you are curious about EFT Tapping, or a Master EFT Trainer. Our Mission is to provide you with timely and accurate information about EFT Tapping, identify training needs and opportunities, and create a community forum for connection, education, practice and support. There is no fee for classes. We provide water, snacks, and a relaxing and supportive learning environment. Feel free to bring a snack for yourself or to share.
• Informal Presentation or Demo.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to present a case or demonstrate a unique use of EFT Tapping.
• Discussion of demo and Q&A.
• Practice Tapping protocols in pairs or in Tapping circle.
• Discussion, Q&A, announcements.
Melissa Lester Olson, LCSW
• Therapy & Counseling for Women
• Eating Disorders
• LGBTQ Issues
• Coming Out Later in Life
• Anxiety, Depression & Stress
Matt Wagner, LAPC
• Resident Therapist, Metropolitan Counseling Services
• Therapist, St. Luke's Training and Counseling Center
• Depression & Anxiety
• Young Adults
Select Saturdays, 11:00am - 12:30pm
Front door will be locked during meetings; please knock to enter.